S4D4C consisted of ten participating institutions. Each organisation brought its own unique expertise and networks to the project, including in: science diplomacy research and practice, EU foreign policy, EU science policy, sociology of science, diplomatic training.
S4D4C worked with
- the cluster of projects funded by Horizon 2020 on science diplomacy (EL-CSID and InsSciDE),
- stakeholders at the European Commission, the European External Action Service, the EU Member States and international partner countries,
- a network of international associate partners in an institutional cooperation,
- an advisory board of selected individuals as well as
- the wider community of collaborators which was organised via social media, our newsletter and direct mailings.
You find a list of individuals who contributed to the implementation of the S4D4C project here.
|Center for Science Diplomacy at AAAS, Washington|
|Higher School of Economics, Moscow – HSE|
|InterAcademy Partnership – IAP|
|International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis – IIASA|
|Indian Institute for Science/DST – Centre for Policy Research|
Advisory board members
- Prof Paul Berkman, Tufts University/Boston
- Dr Alexander Degelsegger-Márquez, Gesundheit Österreich GmbH (GÖG)
- Dr Thomas König, Institute for Advanced Studies/Vienna