The Czech Liaison Office for Research, Development and Innovation (CZELO) together with Czech Centre Brussels are organising a debate about Science Diplomacy, highlighting also the S4D4C project and its results.
On 15 October 2019, an evening event is organised at the “Prague House” in Brussels.
Based on the understanding that cooperation between science and foreign policy stakeholders is needed to address global challenges, Mitchell Young, one of our Work Package Leaders based at Charles University in Prague, moderates a panel with
- Eliška Tomalová, S4D4C researcher, Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University, Prague
- Tamara Katuščák, Deputy Ambassador at Embassy of the Czech Republic in Brussels
- Luk Van Langenhove, Institute for European Studies (IES) at Vrije Universiteit Brussels (VUB)
- Maëlle Bail, Attaché for science and university cooperation at the Embassy of France in Brussels
- Suvi Seppalainen (tbc), European External Action Service
More information is available at https://www.czelo.cz/files/Akce-2019/Science-Diplomacy-final.pdf
You may register at http://geform.tc.cz/science_diplomacy