Please, take this quiz to evaluate how much you have learnt. You need to get 8 questions right out of 10 in order to move to the next module. You can take the quiz as many times as needed.
We recommend that you read the questions carefully to understand exactly what answer you need to select (choosing the odd one out, for example).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Select the right answer. The European Economic Community (EEC) was agreed upon in:
2. Select the right answer. How many countries fulfilled the convergence criteria to adopting the euro and be part of the Eurozone?
3. Select the right answer. The European Union as it currently stands was created in the Treaty of Maastricht and it meant further integration of member states for the free movement of:
4. Select the wrong answer about the functioning of the European Union:
5. Select the wrong answer regarding the EU research and development ecosystem:
6. Select the wrong answer regarding European and scientific innovation organisations and infrastructures:
7. Select the wrong answer regarding the European External Action Service (EEAS)
8. Select the wrong answer regarding the Strategic Forum for International Cooperation (SFIC). Among its main tasks, it is worth highlighting:
9. Select the wrong answer regarding EU science diplomacy
10. Select the wrong answer regarding the European Science Diplomacy Cluster: