These questions are posed for you to reflect
individually about the main messages put by our experts in science diplomacy.
Please, take some time to think about them.
- How could as diverse an ecosystem as science diplomacy be better coordinated at the national and regional level?
- Are different stakeholders sufficiently trained to act in the SD arena?
- Is there room for the research community or a part of it to be more engaged in science diplomacy?
- How can the research method and the necessary independence of science be brought together with science diplomacy interests?
- Do you think the European Union is making full use of its science diplomacy potential in the international scene?
- Do you think there are enough knowledge brokers and communication interfaces to facilitate the flow of information among science and diplomacy?
The material provided under this course is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.