Take this quiz to evaluate how much you’ve learned. You need to get 8 questions right out of 10 in order to move to the next module. You can take the quiz as many times as needed.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.Which of the following skills are essential for effective science diplomats?
2. The best negotiation strategy is to avoid compromise at all costs. Remember, the famous saying is “winner takes it all.” (T or F)
3. In diplomatic negotiations, the science is always clear (T or F)
4. When providing scientific advice for policy, the evidence dictates the course of action (T or F)
5. The most effective science advisers:
7. Science diplomats need only soft skills to be successful (T or F)
8. In a multilateral negotiation, scientific uncertainty can be used to delay action (T or F)
9. To function as a science diplomat you need an official title issued by the government (T or F)
10. In a role-play negotiation simulation, you always adopt the character or position that aligns with your own values (T or F)